Privacy and Cookies
Any personal information that you provide on this website is controlled by The Simply Great Drinks Company Ltd.
The Simply Great Drinks Company Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 8526428. Our registered office is at: 4th Floor, Imperial House, 15 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6UN
If you have any queries about the information we hold about you, please contact our Data Protection Officer, who you may write to at the address above.
Collection of your personal information
Use and storage of your personal information
We will use personal information provided by you or gathered by The Simply Great Drinks Company Ltd for the following purposes:
- to process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you;
- to provide products and services requested by you;
- to communicate with you about services provided to you;
- to update our records;
- to analyse trends and profiles;
- for audit purposes;
- to carry out customer satisfaction research;
- to prevent or detect fraud;
- to recommend products and services that we believe will be of interest to you;
Sharing of your personal information
The Simply Great Drinks Company Ltd may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
- We sometimes use agents and service providers to process personal information on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to send postal mail, to process credit card payments and to maintain our IT systems. Where we use agents and service providers to process your personal information, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard your personal information.
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
- We may give information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
We want to make our website as useful and reliable as possible. In order to make our website a better experience and to provide some of the services we provide we use small files, called cookies, to store small amounts of information on your device (e.g. PC, tablet or smart phone). They cannot be used to identify you personally.
This information is used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Recognising that you may have set preferences on a previous visit so we can display content appropriate to you
- Measuring how people are using the website so we can improve how we present our content to you
If you do not wish these cookies to be tracked you can disable them in your browser, but this may negatively effect your experience on the site.
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using our website:
First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site.
Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
First Party Cookies
|exp_last_activity||Allows us to remember the last time you interacted with the site within the current visit|
|exp_tracker||Allows us to remember the last 5 pages you viewed|
Third Party Cookies
|Cookies with names prefixed by ‘__utm’||Stores information used by Google Analytics to track user activity on the site.|
|guest_id||Stores information used by Twitter to identify you when tweeting about an article|
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will ask for confirmation of identity before we disclose any personal information and may charge a £10 administration fee to process the request.
Please address requests to the Data Protection Officer, 4th Floor, Imperial House, 15 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6UN